There is no better place for a lover of golf than to be a caddie for a PGA Tour Canada event. Find out here if you qualify to be come a caddie for the CRMC Championship Tournament.
- All caddies must complete the caddie registration form each week. The Caddie Chairman and/or Caddie Master will supervise caddies and provide an area for caddies to rest while not on duty.
- Caddies shall wear smooth rubber-sole shoes, preferably tennis or basketball shoes. GOLF SPIKES soft or metal are prohibited.
- Caddies clothing must conform to the Player Endorsement policy as stated in the Mackenzie Tour – PGA TOUR Canada Player Handbook and Tournament Regulations.
- Caddies may walk unaccompanied on putting greens during practice round days if play is not disrupted. Caddies may not walk on putting greens on any day, at any time, before or after a Pro-Am or official tournament round.
- Caddies shall not enter the clubhouse unless properly credentialed, except when they are immediate family and accompanied by the player.
- Caddies are not permitted in the locker room at any time.
- Caddies shall not be permitted on practice greens except to retrieve pitch and run shots or putts.
- Caddies shall assist in maintaining the course by REPLACING DIVOTS AND RAKING BUNKERS as soon as practical after their player has played.
- Caddies shall not hit shots or putts anywhere on the practice areas or course except in specially approved competitions.
- Caddies should be able to walk 18 holes over multiple days, carry roughly 50 pounds and have basic golf knowledge. It is rare that a player travels with a Tour staff bag, many players will have a double strapped carrying bag. Estimated Caddie shift will be 5-6 hours daily.
All players in PGA TOUR cosponsored tournaments shall employ caddies for all practice, Pro-Am and tournament rounds, though golf carts may occasionally be authorized by the PGA TOUR’s Tournament Director for practice or Pro-Am rounds.
Caddies shall be paid promptly. The fee is to be resolved early in the week between the player and caddie. The PGA TOUR shall determine who is eligible to be employed as a caddie. Players who wish to bring their own caddies to PGA TOUR cosponsored tournaments may do so. Players shall be responsible for the conduct and behavior of their caddies at tournaments.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OF BECOMING A CADDIE AT THIS EVENT
– There will be no fee for caddies to sign up like the volunteer registration
– Caddie bibs are provided
– Caddies will receive a daily wage of $35 or more from the player
– Caddies will receive Saturday Jam tickets
TO SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST TO BECOME A CADDIE, PLEASE COMPLETE THIS FORM