Fee & Benefits Of Being A Volunteer:
Volunteer Fee: $49
- Adidas CRMC Performance Golf Polo (Blue)
- Adidas CRMC Performance Golf Hat (White)
- Food & Beverage included during shifts
- Ticket to the Saturday Night Jam
- General Admission ticket to CRMC Championship (any day)
- Complimentary Round of golf Monday-Thursday, expires 11/1/22 (no exceptions on the expiration please)
Volunteers Needed In Areas Such As:
- Volunteer Services
- Checking in and managing volunteers
- No experience is necessary
- Duties will include:
- Assisting in getting volunteers to proper locations on property
- Meal service to volunteers on duty
- Shuttle Service to and from Parking Area
- Assisting with the course set-up prior to the tournament and take down on the final day (Sunday)
- Some shifts will be the week Prior to tournament (Aug 16-22, 2021)
- Supplying and maintaining the golf course with bottled water and fruit throughout the week.
- This team also assists with the removal of garbage on the golf course.
- Some heavy lifting required. Approximately 75 pounds
- Parking & Traffic Control
- Coordinate onsite parking and direct traffic.
- Shuttle service from Parking Area to Legacy Clubhouse
- Driving Range / Practice Facility
- Managing the driving range area with Cragun’s staff
- Ensuring professionals have golf balls and water buckets
- Scoring Central
- Communicate with the walking scorers on the golf course and monitor the PGA TOUR online scoring program
- Stationary role located inside
- Using tablets to look-up the leaderboard online and posting the top 10 players’ scores on the leaderboard for spectators and players to see
- Stationary position located at an on-course leaderboard
- Walking Scorers and Standard Bearers
- Walking Scorers walk 18-holes with a selected group, tracking their scores on an electronic device.
- Standard Bearers walk 18-holes with a selected group, carrying and updating a small group scoreboard (a standard).
- Golf experience is helpful.
- Ability to walk 18 Holes required
- Marshalls and Spotters
- Responsible for ball spotting, traffic control and noise control throughout the golf course.
- Driving Distance Measurers
- Responsible for measuring the professionals driving distance using a range finder and entering distance into an electronic device
- Stationary on one hole
- Hospitality (Guest Services, Pro-Am and VIP Hospitality)
- Staffing of Admissions Desk, Information Desk, Registration and Bag Drop for the Pro-Am, Sponsor Hospitality Tent and assisting media personnel.
- General Admission Gate into Tournament
- Assisting with the check-in of the guests at the Pro-Am on Wednesday
- Assisting with the check-in of guests at the VIP area from Thursday-Sunday.
- Player Services
- Assist with the check-in of players on Monday and Tuesday of Tournament week, including ticket distribution, player information package
- Assist players in Players Tournament Lounge in Clubhouse (Wednesday-Sunday)
- Transportation Services
- Assist with shuttling patrons from off-site parking locations.
- Volunteers must have a valid driver’s license.
Volunteers will be required for a minimum of two 6 hour shifts during the week & will pay a $49 volunteer fee.
To Learn More About Volunteering:
Please contact Rachel Martin at 320-333-9709 or Rhonda Harting at 218-838-2979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.